About:
I have been doing psychic readings for the last 15 years of my life.Although my primary tool is the tarot, I am able to give answers using my own intuition and am known as an empath and clairsentient, which is the ability to receive intuitive messages via feelings, emotions, or physical sensations. I have also been blessed to have studied numerology and vedic astrology. I use all of my tools to give you the answers you seek. I don't just give answers, I seek to guide and empower people.
In this gig I will:
ANSWER 10 questions briefly in 1 sentence +-7 to 15 words
This gig is for those just wanting plain and simple answers to their queries
I will gladly answer follow up questions for clarity.
You may contact me before ordering.
---
**By law I'm required to inform you that all of my services are for entertainment purposes only. I will not answer any questions related to health or gambling.**
Reviews
:
The results from my questions were SPOT ON! hiteshsur was straight to the point, but was sure to include all important details. He even provided clarity on one of my questions in a very timely fashion. I am truly grateful for Hiteshsur :-)
:fantastic!!!
:fantastic experience!!!
:Thank you for the insightful reading! I look forward to seeing what the future holds.
:Very helpful and thought out thank you

No comments:
Post a Comment