About:
Twin Flame connections are a specific type of Soulmate connection, they are rare and complex and need to be read in a different way as there is a soul mission within a soul mission. We all have many soulmates through our life that are divinely guided for specific reasons, however we all do not have a twin flame and if you are a twin flame you have only one. No divine soulmate connection is more important than another, they just have different purpose and missions. Being a Twin Flame Soul myself, I know the calling to the Twin Flame journey can be extremely magical yet confusing and frustrating much of the time, understanding the dynamic of the connection and journey can be a challenge. I will use my abilities to tap into your specific connection with the 2 questions you have and can help guide you into better clarity and understanding of what is going on within your connection.I will address 2 questions for you.... the Basic Gig is a General Overview reading of what is presenting, if you a looking for deeper understanding, such as why questions, please consider the Standard and Premium Gig.
Reviews
:
Amazing reading
:very detailed and amazing reading! i recommend her.
:She is different from many of the readings I have had before. The problem is she believes that not everyone has a twin flame and there are only 72,000 pairs of twins on earth. I don't know where this information comes from but so far, everything she said is pretty accurate more or less.
: :
No comments:
Post a Comment