Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Tell You Everything You Want To Know About Romania











About:

I can answer to all your questions related to Romania. Also I can translate for you any Romanian text to English. For 5$ I will give you all the answers you need, not just a few, you can even contact me as many time as you want for new informations and I will not ask for aditional money.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for the fast and comprehensive delivery!

Seller's Response:

Great work! If you want any information on Romania, this is your guy. He can do reports or anything. He gave me a great report on Romania Economy and Real Estate in English!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

:

Great Work! If I every need help with something about Romanian I will come to you! Thanks for your hard work!

:

Thank you! I'm glad that you are happy with my work




No comments:

Post a Comment