Wednesday, February 12, 2020

A Twinflame Reading, Love Psychic Reading











About:

I've been asked by so many people who purchase my other readings to do twinflame readings so after a while, I've bitten the bullet!



I will offer indepth readings into your twinflame situation, where you are at in your journey and I will look at all the factors including and not limited to: past lives, past life karma between you and your twin, anything that may be affecting you at present, any negative influences that could be standing in the way. I will also look at blocks and how you can best harness your twin flame connection and any advice you need for your continued journey.



I will also provide any future relevancies that come up, ie messages from your guides or ascended masters and what you can expect!



I would advise that you know that you are a twinflame before purchasing this gig because truly only you and your twinflame can know that, all I can do is give you guidance and advice on your path.



As twinflames are a very specific type of connection, if you have any questions (not psychic reading questions) then please message me and I will do my best to help!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Beautiful woman.. first time reading with her and so right and caring of your situation.. thank you so much for your kindness and warmth

Seller's Response:

Very insightful reading and a pleasure to work with Astridrealms. Will come back again for an update reading in the future.

Seller's Response:

Very good buyer happy to work with her

:

Great......

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment