Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Divine With Tarot, Lenormand And Pendulum











About:

Hi! My name is Cristina and I am a European hereditary fortune teller and witch. I have been trained by my mother and grandmother into the art of cartomancy; more specifically, Tarot and Lenormand reading.



Please contact me first before purchasing a reading.

I do not do readings for medical health, tragedies, spirits and the departed.



Why do I offer all three?

Because in my experience answering a single question with a tarot reading can sometimes lead to even more confusion for the querent. With this method, I aim to bring as much clarity as is within my power to your situation.

  • Every pendulum and lenormand question must be related to your main topic. No questions that deviate from the topic will be accepted.


What is the difference between Lenormand and Tarot?

  • Card Structure [Tarot has 78 cards divided into Arcana and Suits and Lenormand has 36 cards] 
  • Reversals: Lenormand does not have reversals.
  • Spiritual vs Practical: While Tarot may provide you with sometimes (unwanted) advice, it also holds a certain detachment from life. Tarot speaks of spiritual goals and the good of the higher self while Lenormand gives straightforward insight into the mundane, day-to-day life.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment