Thursday, March 5, 2020

A Detailed Tarot Reading Of Your Love Life











About:

Hello :)



I'm Francesca and I have been doing readings for quite a while now (5years). i have done them for friends, family, and people I didn't know, and one of the most popular reactions I received was 'Wow you are so gifted'! 



I want to help you understand what is going on in your life so that you can gain clarity of the situation and go about it in the most adequate manner. 



My reading style is honest, sincere, and I say what I see: I don't sugar coat messages since the exact point of a tarot reading is that of unveiling what is hidden/ secret/ mysterious/ incomprehensible.



You will receive your reading in less than 12h. 



This Tarot reading is focused on your love life/ relationship. 



Ask me a question and I will answer it accurately in an A4 PDF file. 



I will also tell you:



1. how they feel about you; 

2. how they perceive you; 

3. what they want/expect from you; 

4. what will happen in the near future; 

5. blockages; 

6. hopes and fears.



I look forward to communicate with you :) 





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment