Thursday, March 5, 2020

Practically Anything You Can Think Of











About:

My gig can be anything, you name it. Of course, if it isn't possible, I'll tell you that I can't do it. I can be really creative, so the things I do are almost unlimited, although for some things I may need additional time, which I won't charge extra of course. Also, the quality I can offer for photos is 6000x4000 24mp, and for videos 1080p with 30fps, that's the top, but, you should specify which quality you are looking for. So if you have something bizzare that nobody else would do, try me.

Reviews


:

Awesome guy. Highly recommended!

:

TRUST HIM! super nice, super understanding, super dedicated!

:

dont know what i brought. Highly creeped out from the result 10/10

:

Was able to create a video with a custom effect very quickly. Repeat customer. Thanks!

:

delivered gig was perfect. seller was very communicative and did exactly as requested. delivered quickly and correctly the first time.




No comments:

Post a Comment